Mechanical products are used in various industries such as construction, manufacturing, automotive, aerospace, and many others. They play a critical role in making our modern lives easier, safer, and more efficient. The design and production of mechanical products requires high levels of technical expertise, precision, and testing to ensure the safety and effectiveness of the products. Below are just a sampling of the mechanical products SKEANS can supply
Brands we Carry:
Linear Bearings, units & shafts
- High modularity and flexibility
- Wide assortment for almost every application
- Worldwide availability through Ewellix distribution network
- Wide range of bearings sizes from 3 to 80 mm
- Optional in stainless steel design
- Ready to install factory pre-lubricated products
Linear ball bearings (also called ball bushings or shaft guides) are cost-effective and widely used in a variety of applications. The guiding principle consists of three elements: linear ball bearings, bearing housings and precision shafts. The wide range of diameters combined with the different types of bearings, housings and shafts make it easy to use and flexible to design in. Linear guide bearing provides low-friction guidance at unlimited travels and high tolerance to misalignments.
Ewellix is one of the leading manufacturers of linear bearing, block, shaft and linear guide bearing due to its extensive experience and professionalism in the industry.
Ball profile rail guides
- Used in many industries for multiple applications
- Low fricton and wear with high quality surfaces
- Easy mounting with two reference sides
- Standard with integrated side and inner seals
- Equal load carrying capacity
- Rails with dual reference sides
Ball profile guide rail and profile rail bearings are widely used in many industries and are used for nearly any linearally guided application. They are equipped with 4 rows of ball-bearings at right angles. Thanks to the X arrangement with rails and carriages (block), larger differences in height can also be designed. This superior design ensures reliable and friction-free operation of a linear motion system. The carriages can be replaced with the same rail size simplifying maintenance and installation.